Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentines Day Portrait Special

Valentines Day Portrait Special

I am currently offering a Valentines Day Sweetheart Special.

I am offering a FREE 5x7 print with a Valentines Day Border for people who respond to this add. Please note, there is a sitting fee, and you will be given the opportunity to purchase additional prints if you desire. I do not believe in pressuring people to buy.

I offer location portrait photography to Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee, and surrounding area.

If you are interested or would like more details, please email me at Gerald@GeraldFaganPhotography.com.

---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Providing Photographic services to Southeast Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment