Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mark Schultz and Point of Grace concert - Charlotte NC

Here are 8 pictures from the Mark Schultz and Point of Grace concert that we went to last weekend.

Mark Schultz and band





























and of course, Point of Grace





All the above were shot with out a flash. I didnt want to annoy them with a flash, and I like the way these look using the lights they were using at the time. :)

I believe there are 200 pictures that I kept from this concert, I just havent had the chance to process them to add to my online folder.

This was also the first time that my wife and I really heard Mark's music, and his music is really good. :) We ended up getting 6 of his 7 cd's for our youth group. :)

---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Portrait Studio located at 15600 Porterfield Hwy, Abingdon, VA - same building as Ambassador Hairworks
By Appointment Only - to guarantee availability
276.415.0025
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment