Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I discovered this place about 5 or 6 years ago when I was walking along the Rideau Canal one day after a college class. I really liked the play of light between the shadows and highlights on the steps, but at the time I only had a point and shoot slr-like digital camera. So last June I really wanted to go back with my good camera.

Just around the corner is the Canadian Parliament buildings.



Click here for a larger version


Then just down the path a bit, there is a series of locks. I wish I thought to bring my tripod with me so I could do a long exposure of the water. So I had to rest the camera on a ledge.



Click here for a larger version


--------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Portrait Studio - 15600 Porterfield Hwy, Abingdon, VA - Carport Entrance
By Appointment Only - to guarantee availability
276.415.0025

No comments:

Post a Comment