Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July Portrait Special!! $75 package for $40!!

Update: I have extended this special for 2 more days, until July 6th, 2011 at 11:59pm. The reason for this is I thought of this special last minute and did not get time to advertise it, and with everyone celebrating on the 4th, not everyone got to find out about it in time. So it is not to late to get in on this deal!!






Click here or on the above image to purchase this deal with PayPal

Click here to see a larger version of the picture/deal

If you have any questions, send me a message on facebook, email me at Gerald@GeraldFaganPhotography.com or give me a call at 276-415-0025.

I will be with my family today for the 4th of July celebration so I may not be able to check my mail or answer my phone, but I will try to get back to you as fast as I can.

The portrait will take place at my portrait studio in Abingdon VA, and will last 30 minutes from the scheduled time.

--------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography
http://www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
http://facebook.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
My personal facebook page
Portrait Studio - 15600 Porterfield Hwy, Abingdon, VA - Left Side entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment