Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Monday, February 23, 2009

update

I'm trying to post at least once a week here, but this week I don't have anything photographic to talk about. I did have a couple appointments for last Saturday, but unfortunately they had to reschedule for another day.

And it seems like I may have a permanent mobile phone number soon. Ive been dealing with net10 and tracfone for weeks now trying to get a useable number, but they keep giving me a long distance one. But I just got one for Bristol VA, so once I find out what that number is, I can finally let everyone know what it is.

Ive also been working on my package pricing for family/baby portraits, engagement portraits and senior portraits. My old way seemed to be to complicated, so this will make it easier to understand.

---------------------------------------
www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Providing Photographic services to Southeast Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment