Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting ready for a Church Directory

Next Saturday and the Saturday after that I will be photographing Church families. I have been looking forward to this for a while. :)

I modified my portable backdrop so it can be adjustable in height, and next time, I will modify it so it can be adjustable in width. I recently also thought up a modification that I can do so I can add as many backdrop rollers as I want, within reason. But that will make it more permanent than portable.

I also worked on my fill flash light box, so I am looking forward to trying that out.

Then the next two Sundays I will be photographing the Church services and candid shots from each classroom. Hopefully I wont be to much of a nuisance to the service. :)
---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Providing Photographic services to Southwest Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment