Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Church Directory - Day 2

Well I'm not sure this is day two since I did a few last Sunday, but I did another Saturday of portraits.

I think the day went pretty well, it went by fairly quickly as well. :) Ive started to process the images, and I think I will be finished by next Wednesday, hopefully. I should have some more pictures by my next post.

I got more portraits scheduled for tomorrow after Church, and possibly some on Tuesday. Hopefully by then I will have taken everyone's photographs at Church. :)
---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
276.791.3711
Providing Photographic services to Southwest Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment