Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ballet Portraits

Ballet Portrait's

Last Saturday we had some Ballet Portraits at Jessica's Little Feet Dance Studio.

We had 14 sets of ballerina's come in, and they were a lot of fun to photograph. All in all I took about 560 pictures over the 11 hours that I was there. :) It will take me a while to process all of the sets, so far I finished 4 of them. Here are a couple images.





edit 2009.05.19 - fixed the broken images above.

I will be posting more as I get the images processed. Also I am hoping I can obtain a couple model releases so I can show some of those portraits as well. One of which I am planning on trying a photoshop painting technique on one of them. :D

---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
276.791.3711
Providing Photographic services to Southwest Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment