Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Lets see whats new. Its been a couple of weeks since I have posted.

We are now working on the Church Directory book. Hopefully it will be ready to be printed in a week or two.

I have been working on improving my equipment/gear lineup. I have been wanting a 2nd camera body for a backup for a while now, and I found a really good deal for one, using Microsoft Live Cashback, I saved 13%. :D Ive also bought a 2nd Vivitar 285 flash. I will use this to replace my Vivitar 283, so in theory I should be able to take pictures much faster now, because I dont have to wait for the 283 to charge up.

If anyone knows of a Church that is in need of a new Church Directory, please let me know, I would really appreciate it. :D

And here is a picture of myself and my beautiful wife, taken during the Church Directory Portraits. I did a lot of running between the camera and the seat to pose for the picture that day. :)


---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
276.791.3711
Providing Photographic services to Southwest Virginia and
East Tennessee, and surrounding area.
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment