Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Friday, October 30, 2009

New Studio & Senior Special

I have rented a room in Abingdon VA, and as soon as I get things setup, I will be taking appointments. :) This has been something Ive wanted to do for a while. But because I do prefer to do pictures outside, I just haven't gotten around to it. But now that winter is around the corner, I do need an indoor location. :)

I am working on the details for a Christmas special, and as soon as I finish that, I will post more details.

I do have Three Senior Portrait specials.


Click on the above image to see the full size version.

The First Package starts at $100 and includes 20 minutes of photography time, 6 units of prints and 50 rep cards to give to friends and family. My regular price for this would be $125.

The Third Package starts at $300 and includes 60 minutes of photography, upto 3 sets of clothing, 100 rep cards, 6 units of prints and a leather bound book. My regular price for this package would be $375.

Additional prints, services and options are available if desired. :) Graduation cards are also available.

The Senior portraits will be photographed at a location of your choice, such as a local park, and school property. Assuming your school doesn't have any policies against this. If they do, there are other locations that can be used.

---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
Portrait studio to be Located in Abingdon, VA pretty soon. :)
276.415.0025
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment