Call Gerald Fagan Photography

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunsets - Free Wallpaper

A friend posted a picture of a sunset that reminded me of this first one. Even though the locations were about 15 driving hours apart, I was curious if it was the same day.
More Free Wallpaper


1024x768 Full Screen - 1366x768 Widescreen
The sky was actually this red. I was walking through the kitchen and noticed how red the light was then I looked outside and saw this beautiful sky, so I grabbed my camera, and I drove to this location to get these shots. This was back on July 17, 2004



1024x768 Full Screen - 1366x768 Widescreen
As you can tell, this is one of my favourite spots in Smiths Falls ON Canada to take sunset pictures. I cant remember the name of the highway, but its next to the Merricksville Highway, between the two bridges by the park. This was on June 28, 2004.

---------------------------------------
Gerald Fagan Photography - www.GeraldFaganPhotography.com
276.791.3711
---------------------------------------
Music Reviews and Random Thoughts - PunksWithSkates.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment